CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Exellent Student

"Dear Kakak, mama anad abah over here always doa' for your success,we are just hoping to see you be a success student by holding first class degree and also a better muslimah. Please dont forget our advices." -from mama and abah-

 Assalamualaikum wbt members,
Above are the text messages that I often receive from my beloved parents, they never forget to keep advice, and keep remind me on the reason I was here. I am here because I wan to be a successful muslimah, an excellent student, but how ? No, I'm not just talking, I really mean it ! So, I myself have planned my own way to be success, get the success and be in one of the excellent.

  1. I'll make sure that I am fully concentrate during class and tutorial
  2. Finish up tutorial before get in to class
  3. Make a micro notes on every single subject
  4. Read the next chapter before get in to class( be prepared)
  5. Revision is a must activity everyday
  6. Pray to Allah, seek HIS help

InsyaAllah, I believe, with only 6 tips, I can simply grap dream ! Ameen !

by Fatin Hazirah :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment