CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 August 2011

$$MONEY$$




As we live in new modern technologies cyber world, we need to use a lot of money to afford our life.

There are some people who think money is the most important thing in their life. Well, that is true in some point of view because money truly can do anything what human want. Honestly, I myself really love money. I love the smell of money, eventhough the smell is not too favoring but still make me craving for it. Since I am taking bioprocess course, I might create my own perfume smell like money. I bet this perfume will be a hit internationally. Haha..

I found some news on internet, there will be changing in our coins money. The Bank Negara Malaysia will replace the old coin with new coin which use advance technology in making it.

Source: http://ohduniaku.com/duit-syiling-baru-malaysia

Seems like some of the new coin look smaller than original size. But I think the new coins look more cool and simple. There are rumors said the new coins will came out before Eid but others said it will come out in year 2012. We just need to wait and see when we can use this money.

Hmm.. What money can do??

Anything but not all. Got it?? As example:

1) Buy a ring


2) Go to travelling


3) Makes someone happy


But, not all thing related to money is about happiness. Money actually the most cruel thing in the world. Why I state this? Recently, people has misuse the money.

Because of money, they are willing to kill each other. This makes no sense at all.

So, use it wisely. Think before you act!
By kak tikah^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment