CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 7 August 2011

We are the BOB !

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT BLOGGERS!

GOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE ! Alhamdulillah we are already in the 7th day of fasting.But here is a confession, the foods provided here make me eat lesser than usual.No don't worry Im not sick or else,it's just.. naaa it shouldn't been share here. Okay, lets just focus on the title. LETS GOOO!


 B.O.B vs Bob Marley
* mmm.. who will you prefer more ? both name BOB.

NOOO! Both of them are disqualifide. I'm here writing not because of these guys.

small voices: but then why did you right there 'we are the BOB'?

You guys look confuse huh ? Well, BOB here isn't about those singers above but it is a short form for 'Beginner of Bachelor'. Clear?
It's have been around three weeks Im here at UniKL MICET,Malacca as a bachelor student. As a new student, or seniors used to use 'freshie' word,Im still battling to make myself comfortable with the campus life. Challenges here are greater compared to high school. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! 

Everything is in your hands.I should find the class,timetable,lecturer,tutorial,labs and others by my own self.So now I see how hard it is to get a degree. The quote "as simple as ABC" was so last year for bachelor students.But, I believe that if we really want to be the best, any kind of obstacle should be easy to be handle on. RIGHT?

FRIENDS?
Alhamdulillah, I have got a very good and friendly friends and they are come from freshies and seniors.We have shared a lot just in this three weeks! Unbelievable!

*Oh friends, thank you for being my friend and have been very nice with me even though I,myself have a lot of weaknesses.

All I hope is for the rest of this coming 4 years, studying here will be one of my very precious memories which I would like to name 'SWEET CAMPUS LIFE IN MICET'.Together we pray for our success. AMIN :)

*together we pray to ALLAH SWT

p/s: Lets be a better Muslim and an exellent MICET student arasso?
* arasso : a korean word means understand


by Fatin :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment