CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 6 August 2011

US isn't United States



ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT PEOPLE!

*see, this is how we look when we are in excited state! but not really like this :)


BIG FONT means 'over' excited ^^ and sorry for being over.


So people, for the first post, I would like to say I am very zero about blog. Ya I know its a lame confession but still you can't stop me saying that ! (understanding fellows would be very appreciated !)
Title above is just want to attract and tell you guys that there are an US behind this blog. We together combining a bunch of brilliant and stupid idea's in order to built this blog.After considering and babbling in every criteria, Alhamdulillah, everything goes well.

PLUS !

It is going well but to make our blog looked attractive for the viewers was such a challenging obstacles that I have to face in such a SUPER SLOW INTERNET!  SUBHANALLAH.. I shouldn't suppose to sighing this much. I should be thankful not sighing right ? People, don't be like me. I think that is all for introduction, hope everyone enjoy every single stories that we are going to post here and feel free to post any comment so that we can slowly improve what ever we should improvise. Okay ? Last word, keep smiling guys because just by smiling you'll get the 'reward' soon :)

*just don't do force smiling like him


exclusive by Erna, Atikah and Fatin :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment